- The humble petitioners of 18th-century London
- History Carnival 151
- The History Carnival is coming back to EMN!
- ‘she was soe stuborn that she would give me noe answer’
- Our Criminal Past special issue in Law, Crime and History journal
- New Year, Old Stuff, Revamped: things in progress
- Record Linkage: project workshop and work in progress
- Repost: Tyburn’s Martyrs
- Hatful of History to host History Carnival for Dec 2015: Nominate now! | Hatful of History on History Carnival 151
- artandarchitecturemainly on History Carnival 151
- Carnival — 10/28 – 11/03/2015 | Sorting out Science on History Carnival 151
- historyagain on History Carnival 151
- daseger on History Carnival 151
Early Modern Notes by Sharon Howard is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Category Archives: Carnival
March is Women’s History Month, and this year International Women’s Day (8 March) is 100 years old. To mark the occasion, the History Carnival is running a special Women’s History blogs event throughout the month. To mark International Women’s Day … Continue reading
Greetings! Here is the latest early modern Carnivalesque for your Sunday reading. Historiography and methods Wynken de Worde is building a syallabus for early modern book history David Rundle examines responses (or non-responses) to claims of plagiarism in The Unacceptable … Continue reading
This month is Carnivalesque’s sixth birthday, not to mention its 66th edition, which seems as good an excuse as any to bring it back where it started (well, apart from a small change of address. Bear with me here). So, … Continue reading
Carnivalesque 62 (early modern) has been posted by Lucy Inglis at Georgian London, with everything from 18th-century paint colours to tiny dogs. The next History Carnival will be hosted by Warren Stewart on 1 June at Magnificat. To nominate the … Continue reading
The latest ancient/medieval Carnivalesque is up at Even in a little thing. The next History Carnival will be at The Vapour Trail on 1 May. Nominations to m.bellanta[AT]uq[DOT]edu[DOT]au or use the nomination form.
Welcome one and all to the 86th edition of the History Carnival, and many thanks for all the nominations. March was Women’s History Month and we had a rich seam of posts about women in history. Let’s open proceedings with … Continue reading
(Where did the last three months go?!?) The latest early modern Carnivalesque has been posted at the Quack Doctor. The next History Carnival will be right here at Early Modern Notes, on about 2 April. Email nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org, use … Continue reading
The next edition of Carnivalesque for everything ancient and medieval will be at Zenobia: Empress of the East on 19 December. Nominations: email – judith[AT]judithweingarten.com; or the nomination form; or tweet @zenobia1 (use the tag #carnivalesque).